WHAT DATA MAY WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following data:
- The data you provide by filling out forms on the site, including the data that was provided when registering to use the site and other shared registrations (for example social media logins), subscribing to our services, publishing materials, or requesting other services.
- The data you provide when entering a competition, a promotional offer through our site, completing an opinion poll, voting operations, or providing reviews, testimonials or notes.
- The data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you inform us about any difficulty you encounter when using our site.
- Register for correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details related to your location and the location of your mobile phone, including the unique identifier of your device.
- Details of the transactions that you have made through our site and the details of our processing and delivery of the goods you have requested.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as data related to your general use of the Internet (for example: by using technology that stores or accesses data on your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (referred to collectively as "cookies")).
- Your email address that was provided to us by others who have confirmed to us that they have agreed to share your email address.
Any other data that we consider necessary to enhance your experience with the site.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use the data in the following cases:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or believe you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are, such as advertisement, search results and other content tailored to you.
- To implement the obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and any other party that uses our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our site.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we consider necessary to enhance your browsing experience.
- To manage motivational programs and fulfill your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in contests and notify you in case of winning.